Patient Focus Sheet
This sheet highlights the things that you need to focus on, and be responsible for, in order to achieve your health goals. Put it on your refrigerator with your nutrition schedule.
DIET AND NOURISHMENT EASY STARTERS
- Sugar/Carbohydrate Control Diet – 80 grams per meal, 250g max per day
- Avoid Wheat, Pasteurized milk and dairy, alcohol.
- Add in a new vegetable once per week, and increase vegetables to 50% of food volume
- Whole Food Nutritional Supplements and Herb
- Find a balance between cooked and raw foods, fiber rich to non fiber foods, and calorie rich foods to fruits and vegetables.
AREAS OF EASY SELF-CARE
- Stress Reduction/Relaxation everyday/Self-Care
- Walk or Exercise Daily (get outside)
- Drink 6-8 cups of water per day (2cups upon waking
- Invert when you can, hang from an inversion table, put feet up the wall, get your lower body above your heart.
- Regular Office Visits – Support & Accountability
+Write Down Any Questions For Your Next Visit
I understand that achieving my health goals is dependent upon my ability to focus on my responsibilities. I accept the responsibilities listed above and will make them my own by incorporating them into my life.
I will live my life focusing on what feels good, leaving the old problems behind me.
And I will remain aware, alert, and available for old patterns to surface, be acknowledged, processed fully, and let go of. I am aware I may need to add in a healthy habit/pattern to push out the old dysfunctional patterns.