- An initial consultation is one hour long and costs $200. This includes a complete assessment, a package of health documents, a report of my findings, a plan of action, and diet, health recommends that are sent within 3-4 weeks of the initial visit. (We “mull over” your visit, then spend some time putting together the reports.)
- Ala-carte visits are $100 per hour – these do not include the mulling over service, but this is often a good option for those who only have some acute issues.
- Advocate services – Craig can sit it with your doctor visit and help you navigate the medical system with more satisfaction. He can also help you with lab work analysis, or ordering helpful labs. He can help you ask the right questions, or send you exploring the web for outside the box answers about your health condition.
- Detoxification protocols from 3 to 21 days. Focus can be on the intestines, liver, kidneys, lungs, heavy metals, candida or other pathogen overgrowth.
- Full body health assessment – we do a complete assessment of your health and fund risk factors other practitioners might miss. We can also explore your root causes for your situation. We use a thorough exam, iris, tongue and sclera photos, pulse analysis, and a large variety of forms to fill out.
- Community clinic – a donation based clinic on sundays with low-cost assessment, education materials, herbal tea bar, community, and treatment/plan for your situation.
- Lab work analysis: Hair mineral analysis, blood work, saliva testing, urine testing and much more.
- Bodywork services – Shiatsu and acupressure, Swedish with essential oils, Polarity, and Energy balancing.
It is recommended that the first three appointments be one hour long.
Please give yourself at least 3-6 months time for improvements from chronic degenerative conditions.
Often the effects of nutrition take time. Our goal is to minimize your pain and suffering. Symptom relief from many common ailments can be alleviated in a few weeks, but many take more than a year.
We offer 30 minute appointments at $50, as a cost effective way to guide you through the process. Or 15 minute quick appointments for $25.
You CAN learn to…
- Adjust long-term imbalances in your health through whole food and herbal supplements, dietary cleansing, improved nutrition and eating habits.
- Lose weight by eating the right foods for your unique human body. Not by following ‘a diet’.
- Have more energy than you ever thought possible. How to work with energy, not waste it.
- Change your self-care habits over time.
- Learn to love the flavor of true food. Not surprisingly, it’s the foods our ancestors ate. A combination of health fat, lean protein, wild and cultured foods, raw dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables, health carbohydrates will vary by person. Our job is to help you find your optimal fuel mixture. Some need more protein and fat, while others do well with higher carbohydrate and lower protein and fat.
- Get involved in a community of people who can offer wonderful recipes, health support and encuoragement, and offer support.
- Get help with athletic training, and optimizing your workouts with special foods and herbs recommended just for you.
In order to overcome a lifetime of poor eating, you need to re-educate both your mind and you palate about what good food really is: fresh, whole, and unprocessed.
Did you know that most Americans do not eat enough of the right fats such as raw, virgin, minimally processed olive, coconut, hemp seed, flax, sesame, real raw or cultured butter, and more?
Did you know that when the body gets the right foods, we feel less ‘hungry’?
Learning to eat right means you will, after a few months, feel better than you have felt in years and lose weight without trying. (Click here to go to client testimonials) Craig also offers a Nutritional Exam based on the principles of practical Folk Health. One can expect to get their imbalances pointed out, their constitutional patterns outlined, a plan of action for greater health, individualized detoxification protocols, strong areas validated, and herbal/dietary kit given.