Begins April 1st 10AM-4PM roughly
Meet at Health Alkemy office 720 River Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060
Call 831-325-3174 for more info or RSVP
This is an introductory meeting. It will offer some things for people to explore about plants and ourselves in and out of health. These will be called “Health Quests.”
These are some themes we will be exploring in Self-Care:
- Diet and food changes – how does this affect me?
- Herbal and food supplements – how do these affect me?
- Self-care exercises like breath work, Oil Pulling, enemas, sounding, movement based things, and more.
- How we relate – what are my triggers, vulnerabilities, strengths in relationship/s?
- Cooking skills, menu planning, and recipe variations.
The basis of this group is to provide people with ongoing support in their health and help them make progress faster in a supportive environment than alone.
In 2017, there will be an ongoing group meetings throughout the month. There is a Public Health Support Group (see Page HERE) that meets last wednesday of the month or via Zoom or phone. There is a Practitioner Support Group that meets or via Zoom / phone last Sunday of the month (see page HERE).